Thrive Themes Is One Of The Best Top WordPress Theme Companies Out There – Probably The Very Best!
Thrive Themes Review: Summary
- Platform: Thrive Themes
- Website: https://thrivethemes.com/
- Who is it for? Anyone
- Earning Potential: N/A
- Owners: Hane Melaugh and Paul McCarthy
- Price: Free – $19pm
- My Score: 9.0/10 – Highly Recommended
Thrive Themes is comparatively a newcomer in the WordPress world and in my opinion is one of the top WordPress theme companies. Soon after emerging it claimed that it creates some of the finest conversion focused themes and this resulted in some great buzz. This is the reason why many product owners and affiliate marketers who wanted to increase their conversions got easily attracted to Thrive Themes, and they surely are happy with their decision. Thrive Themes has grown since and now it is one of the top WordPress theme companies for bloggers and marketers. Couple this with good quality WordPress Hosting and it is unbeatable!
There are many reasons why users are switching to Thrive Themes but before we discover them, let us get to learn about the products that Thrive Themes has to offer –
• Thrive Architect – with the help of this plugin you will be able to create beautiful posts and build landing pages. It has to
be the easiest and quickest WordPress visual editor available.
It is so easy to build elements such as buttons, calls to action, drag and drop layouts and many other advanced content elements and much, much more.
• Thrive Ovation – using it you can capture and then display the customer testimonials in one spot on your website.
Get rich, detailed and persuasive testimonials on auto-pilot, using Thrive Ovation. With this plugin, you can finally add testimonials as a powerful conversion tool to your landing pages, sales pages & more.
• Thrive Leads – all thanks to Thrive leads you do not need to depend on a single way to generate leads and nor do you require multiple plugins. This is an all-encompassing list-building solution.
Thrive Leads is your all-in one email list building tool. Create and freely design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and grow your list faster than ever before.
• Thrive Clever Widgets – using this you will be able to customize the content of your widgets and sidebars.
Show different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
• Thrive Headline Optimizer – with its help you will be able to decide which is the best article headline you should use.
Improve your content marketing by testing different headlines against each other. For each blog post, Thrive Headline Optimizer will A/B test your titles and show only the highest performing ones.
• Thrive Ultimatum – this countdown timer comes with evergreen functionalities and a lot more.
Thrive Ultimatum is the perfect scarcity marketing tool for WordPress. Increase your conversions by adding countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
• Thrive Comments – this is an amazing way to upvote and attract comments on your website.
With Thrive Comments you’ll gain the power to spur faster feedback and increase engagement through several innovative features like upvoting and downvoting, gamified comment incentives and an impressive number of after-comment-actions.
• Thrive Optimize – this is an A/B testing plugin which is fast, simple, and very effective and runs A/B split-testing on your website and pages.With Thrive Optimize, the premium add-on for Thrive Architect, we’ve taken all the pain, complication and extreme cost out of A/B testing. This is the A/B testing tool you’ll actually use to get higher conversions on all your key pages.
• Thrive Quiz Builder – helps you create complex and amazing quizzes to keep your visitors engaged without you having to know anything about workshop or coding.
Create fully customized quizzes that allow you to gain valuable visitor insights, build a segmented email list, drive website engagement and get tons of social shares with Thrive Quiz Builder.
• Thrive Membership – offers you the complete suite of Thrive Themes WordPress plugins. It also offers templates, courses, and contents meant for members only and allow them to enjoy unlimited support, and updates and access to the latest plugin.
What makes Thrive Themes the best choice?
There are various reasons that have made Thrive Themes so popular, and it includes –
1. Great Design
The designs here are very simple and have plenty of white space and larger fonts which are easy to read. Also, it has clear and simple navigation. All these combine to create a perfect web design which allows users to enjoy a better experience and thus leads to higher sales/conversions.
2. Focus Areas
They also offer focus areas which are calls to action or some opt-in forms that you can place in the major areas on your website. Every big name in online marketing has their own homepage focus area and you should have one too. If you choose Thrive Themes this comes built in – you just need to design one and then say where you want it placed.
3. Thrive Leads
Once you become a member, Thrive Leads is one of the features that you get to enjoy which allows you to add a call to action or opt-ins anywhere on your website. You can do all the normal opt-ins that you expect from any modern WordPress plugin – slide-ins, popups, 2-stage opt-ins, header ribbons, and so on.
4. Built-in Landing Pages
Every theme in Thrive Themes comes along with pre-built landing pages and also 80 extra that Thrive Content Builder has to offer. So, you can build/add landing pages for just about anything in a few minutes, and be sure they are going to look amazing.
5. Social Media Buttons
This feature was added in summer 2015, and it offers you the most amazing social media buttons that are built into the themes. You no longer need any separate plugin for social media. The buttons offered by Thrive Themes load fast, are created to match your themes, are mobile responsive, have been created to attract more shares, and have a specific image, description, and title.
6. Image Optimization
Images are a very important part of your website and if you get them wrong you certainly have to pay for it. Thrive Themes uses the finest image optimizer and builds it into your themes. You do not even need any image optimizer plugins. Just switch it on and your images will be reduced in size while uploading, at times as much as 70-80 %.
7. Support and Maintenance
This also forms a very important part of any website. The support executives at Thrive Themes responds to your problems really fast and quickly visits your website to fix the issues if you are not being able to do it on your own. They also keep adding “how to” videos so that you get the maximum out of every theme.
Go And Check Out One Of The Top WordPress Theme Companies
Thrive Themes Review: Conclusion
Thrive Themes has found a place amongst the top WordPress theme companies not without reasons. They have earned this position by always offering the best. Thrive Themes have not just created a product and are selling it, but keep on improving, and take the latest web, sales and marketing ideas and add them to their plugins and themes and make sure you always stay updated, and always only enjoy the best.
If You Want To Be Coached By The Very Best, Have Access To 1000’s Of Training Courses And Use Some Of The Most Powerful Online Tools – Then What About Wealthy Affiliate? Join Wealthy Affiliate With This GREEN Button: