After you have a clear vision in your mind it is time to make that vision come to life.
You need to know how you are going to get things started while having a long term goal in place as well. You need to have step one in place and how and who will be responsible for accomplishing this goal, then step 2 and so forth.
Each one of these steps needs to be leading to the final goal or destination of your business voyage.
So how do you do this? First let’s see what a business goal really is.
What is a Business Goal?
- Clearly describes actions to be taken or tasks to be accomplished.
- Describes a desired future condition towards which efforts are directed.
- Without a goal you will find yourself accomplishing very little.
- They are your goals and you need to design them to fit you and your business.
Goal Setting Has Two Basic Purposes:
1. The first purpose is to establish a measure or a way to evaluate the success of your business. You must be able to track it and see that it is aligned with your success.
2. The second purpose is to set different priorities for all involved. You need to decide who will be accountable for the accomplishments of each goal you set.
For example let’s say you are setting your goals for your next project. You have partnered up to do a Joint Venture project. You will need to decide who will be responsible for each aspect of the project. Who will write the e-book, who will do the videos, who is going to make sure the copy gets done and so forth.
As the owner and manager of your business you need to set goals to help keep you focused on the success of your business. There are so many things that will keep you distracted. You need to have a system set in place to help keep you away from all of the distractive activities that will do nothing except keep you from doing the things you need to do!
If You Want To Be Coached By The Very Best, Have Access To 1000’s Of Training Courses And Use Some Of The Most Powerful Online Tools – Then What About Wealthy Affiliate? Join Wealthy Affiliate With This ORANGE Button: