So The Question Is "How To Increase Organic Traffic For Your Website" And By A Whopping 58%!
Innovatech Labs is a leading analytical laboratory in Minnesota, specializing in materials analysis, testing and characterization.
Their online content targets a very niche market, and their blog strategy mainly focused on achieving high Google rankings for top-of-the-funnel terms (here’s a great resource on how to create content for every stage of the buyer’s journey).
Then, they decided to switch things up and create a blog strategy that incorporates a wider set of pain points that their targeted personas were experiencing in each stage of the buying cycle.
How To Increase Organic Traffic For Your Website By A Whopping 58%!
The Strategy & How To Increase Organic Traffic For Your Website
Their keyword-driven blog strategy consisted of a 4-step plan:
- Post blogs relating to industry questions;
- Broaden the net of keywords to include terms that their audience might be searching for;
- Adding call-to-actions (CTAs) in each blog to drive readers deeper into their sales funnel;
- Promote the blog posts across all social media platforms.
- 33% increase in traffic to qualified product pages;
- 58% increase in organic traffic;
- 19% increase in page views.