Want To Increase Lead Count by 280% (Neil Patel Hack) ?
In a recent video, online marketing expert Neil Patel shared his favorite hack for converting website visitors into leads, and that is: Quizzes.
Also, they naturally stimulate human curiosity, and the fact that visitors can learn something new about themselves is an effective little psychological reward.
In addition to being a notably-effective lead-generation method, a quiz can also help you qualify and segment your audience.
How to make a lead-generating quiz:
- Choose a topic. It should be fun and provide real value to your audience (help them with their problems).
- Create the quiz. For this, you can use a tool like Thrive Quiz Builder (paid) or PlayBuzz (free but doesn’t provide a way for quiz takers to input their email address. Workaround: add an opt-in form next to your quiz).
- Avoid using the word survey and try to keep the number of questions in the 7-10 range.
- Send your leads a custom asset based on their answers. It can be an eBook, a webinar, a course, or other assets you can think of.
- Follow-up via email. You can share more details about their quiz results, introduce yourself, and encourage your leads to share the quiz.