How To Keep Creating Content When You Have No Inspiration And Don't Know What To Write  

RSS
Caelan Cheesman
(@admin)
Member Admin

In this article I will be giving you one tip for how you can keep creating amazing content every single week. But first, let me tell you about a common problem that many of us content creators face.

Sometimes we just don't know what to write or don't know what we can say in front of a video. Have you experienced looking at the wall blankly and wondering ... What can I do? What can I write this week? What topic should I be focusing on?

Now I'm gonna show you one method that's commonly used by all the experts and gurus to continually create content, even though they don't feel like doing it or when their inspiration ... doesn't hit.

You know, what's the secret?

This is the secret ... ready? ... DOCUMENT! Don't create content!

Now, what's the difference between creating content and documenting content?

Well, when you document rather than create you simply record what you do. There could be a few ways to do it. First you could just look at what you do each day in your work and just write it down. What are the steps that you take that could be of interest to your customer or your audience? Next you could just look at all the stuff that you have offline - your guides, your SOPs..

Maybe this could be a manual that you have created ... and find a way to produce it and to share it online.

You could also just collate the thoughts of industry leaders in your space and put them down In the form of a short article just like this or a video.

So ... just to summarize, you know the idea here is not to try to come up with fresh original content all the time. But to document what you know. Record what you do each day. Look at what the top people in the industry are doing, collate their thoughts and put it together into a piece.

Or use your offline content and translate it online.

I hope you found it useful. Let me know your thoughts below and I'll see you there. Bye.

Source: Video

Posted : 18/11/2019 2:53 pm
Share:
>

Please Login or Register