How do you create a video that actually attracts subscribers?
One of the biggest tricks I have learned in the last few years is to create a video that people actually watch.
So here's a couple of tricks that will help:
1. Find good content on social media (or whatever platform you are using).
2. Pick an awesome video (or short video) that is appealing to the target audience.
3. Use an attractive and funny voice.
4. Add a catchy music track to make things really entertaining.
5. Make things fun by introducing the target audience and adding various effects and transitions.
All of these things really work.
6. Do a promo video where you explain your new product or service and then ask a question or two.
This works a lot better than traditional video promotion.
The most important thing is that you have a very well designed video that resonates with your target audience.
7. When you start getting video views, make it visible throughout all your social media channels ie. YouTube and Facebook for example.