With the rapid increase and growth of the Internet, watching videos online has become much more common. People visit video sharing sites to watch videos of their favourite shows etc. to stay connected to what's happening. A dramatic shift has occurred within the digital world.
Online video making offers vast money making opportunities. Your love of producing videos can now help you earn money. Just make sure to follow the steps in the list below:
- Find your video topic niche. Find out what is it that you want to sell.
- Explore your strengths and what you can actively share with the world
- Ask yourself a few questions such as: Are you a fitness trainer? Are you a motivational speaker? Are you a programmer or a graphic designer?
- Test the waters, make free video through your blog or your YouTube channel.
- Do thorough research on sites like YouTube, Lynda.com and Udemy etc. to see if your content is in demand.
- Plan your content effectively. Decide upon your target audience, what will differentiate your content from your competition.
- Decide on the outcome your subscriber is expected to get from watching your video.
- Create your video. If you can do it yourself, do it all on your own or hire a video production team to do the job.
- If your content is about teaching and learning, use dynamic education strategies such as videos, PDFs, podcasts, ebooks etc.
- Once your video is ready, you can upload it on well known platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia. You will need to make an account and open up a free channel.
Make Money Online With How To Videos: YouTube - To make a YouTube Channel:
- Sign-in to your account on YouTube. Sign-up if you do not have a Google account.
- On the top right, click on the icon, "My Channel."Give your channel a name and click on, "Create Channel."
- Customize and verify your channel. To upload, sign in to your channel.
- At the top of the page, click Upload. Choose the privacy settings and upload the video. Enable your channel for monetization.
- Connect your channel to an AdSense account and earn money for your monetized videos.
- Earn from ads placed in your videos. Become a part of the YouTube Partner Program and get ads placed aside your videos.
- Apply for the partnership through the page.
- Gain access to the most powerful partne rprograms; obtain 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over 90 days.
- Next, upload your video and share the revenue with YouTube. Other similar programs include BrightCove, Maker Studios etc.
- Create commissioned videos. Respond to requests for specific types of videos.
- Platforms like NewYork Times and Demand Media can help you create commissioned videos.
- Earn money by selling your videos to download to own.
- Sell your videos online using platforms like Deposit Photos.
- Become a contributor to various sites on a regular basis and enjoy earning!
If You Find This Of Interest And Would Like To Be Coached By The Very Best, Have Access To Lots More Detailed Training And Use Some Of The Most Powerful Online Tools Available – Then Sign Up For FREE With This BIG ORANGE Button: