What if you could make money through things that you love, things you have a passion for, topics that you know a lot about and have command on? Well, this can be done. Do it by selling eBooks. Combine your skills and expressions to earn a few extra bucks each month. The checklist below will show you how it's done:
Make Money Online With Selling Ebooks: What Needs To Be Looked Into First:
- Find a source of eBooks.
- Find a source of products.
- You can do this in three possible ways:
- If you have a way with words and have good expressions in writing, you could write, publish and sell your titles.
- If you have no interest in writing but have a specific typeof book in mind, youcould hire a writer.
- If you want to start immediately, purchase the rights to resell eBooks that are already written.
Make Money Online With Selling Ebooks: What Comes Next:
- If you want to start by selling your titles, start by creating your eBook.
- Decide on your topic- it should resonate with people.
- Start with what works between your target niche and audience.
- Come up with a catchy title for your piece of writing.
- Do the formatting and editing.
- Proof read your work.
- If you are using a word processor like Word or Google Docs, still make sure to do a manual check.
- Use Chrome Plugins like Grammarly to do the job.
- Download and install Grammarly.
- Open Grammarly by clicking on the “Open Grammarly” button in the home tab on Word.
- Choose the specific writing issues you expect it to check.
- Design an attractive cover for the eBook.
- Convert the book into a digital version.
- Set your eBookup for sale.
- Amazon- How to sell on it.
- Open up a KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) account.
- Visit the link: https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/signin and sign up.
- Add your eBook to the Bookshelf. Go to the top left corner of your account, click on add new title. Enter all the details of your book.
- Upload the cover of eBook. Save your image in the JPEG format or TIFF format.
- Upload your eBook and confirm your price and royalty options.
- Sell the eBook via your website or blog.
- Attach a PayPal link onto your website.
- You can sell via another platform. Payhip, Clickbank and Amazon are some beginner platforms.
- Market and promote your book via social media shout-outs, partner with other bloggers etc.
If You Find This Of Interest And Would Like To Be Coached By The Very Best, Have Access To Lots More Detailed Training And Use Some Of The Most Powerful Online Tools Available – Then Sign Up For FREE With This BIG ORANGE Button: