Interests in blogs and blogging have increased rapidly and dramatically in recent years.
Money can be made with a variety of ways; however, making money with blogging can be very lucrative.
Once you learn the correct way to blog, you can make a living from it and express your ideas to the world.
Blogging can be useful if you want to supplement your income with extra money or if you want to support a lifestyle for yourself; if you are ready to put in the effort, blogging can benefit you greatly.
So, if you would like to become a blogger, do not be discouraged. Very generally, to make a start with blogging, make sure you cover all these steps in the checklist below:
Make Money Online With Blogging: Setting Up Your Blog
- Find yourself a blogging platform. We recommend using WordPress on a paid hosting account (by signing up to the full training below you will get this for FREE)
- If you are on a low budget you can use Blogger.com but long term this is not recommended and your options are limited.
- Use the platform to design, customize and develop your blog to give it the layout and feel that suits your niche. Keep things basic works perfect.
Make Money Online With Blogging: Creating Useful Content
- You cannot become a blogger unless you create good content for your readers.
- Define your goals and aims. These are the targets you want to achieve with the power of your writing.
- Carry out some target market research - find a niche. A target audience can help you know exactly what you want to write about.
- Ask yourself: a) Where does your audience hang out online? b) What sort of content is enjoyed the most?
- Create a content calendar. You can do this at Airtable. Sign in with your email address and create a free account.
- A content calendar can help you keep your content on top-notch and to publish it on time.
Make Money Online With Blogging: Earning Revenue with Blogging
- Make money by placing ads on your blogging site.
- Use CPC or PPC ads - these generate money with every click the readers give.
- Use CPM ads - these generate a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
- You can include affiliate links in your content. First, find yourself an advertiser who has a product to sell.
- Decide on a fixed commission that you’d get from each sale that results in due to your site.
- The advertiser will give you an affiliate link, which will track purchases done through the link on your site.
- You can include affiliate links in your content either directly or through banner ads.
- A reader clicking on your link will earn you a percentage of what she purchased.
- Writing EBooks, creating workshops, music videos etc. can help you earn on your blog as well.
If You Find This Of Interest And Would Like To Be Coached By The Very Best, Have Access To Lots More Detailed Training And Use Some Of The Most Powerful Online Tools Available – Then Sign Up For FREE With This BIG ORANGE Button: